Hello. If you're one of the fifty or so people who get sent here every day by Google Image servers all over the world because you think there is a picture of the lead singer of KISS (whose name I will not mention lest I get sucked deeper into Google Hell), I apologize. I don't know why Google thinks I have a picture for you. I do not. As far as I can remember, I've never had a picture of THAT individual on my blog. Sorry! Feel free to stay and look around, if you'd like.
Here's something a little bit funny: In my links list (on the right) many blogs have the name of the blog followed by the name of the author (unless the author is anonymous or the blog already names them). I've gotten into the habit of pronouncing them that way, and that makes some of them funny. For example:
- The Unbearable Bobness of Being Bob
- Flying Pygmy (Flying Pig (Me))
- This is Not a Ham Sandwich Summer
Okay. I'm a little rushed this morning, so I'm just going to post a couple of links for you to consider, should you so choose:
- I really like this poem Bob wrote.
- This is so cute I can hardly stand it. (Thanks, Karindira!)
- Todd Levin is funny (as usual).
- Louis Jenkins writes some great things.
Okay, that's really all I've got. Hello, friends. How are you today?